Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a very relaxing and fun Mother's Day. It started out with Ben and Zachary letting me sleep in, which was soooo nice. We were able to hang around the house and play and enjoy each other as a family! Zachary was very loving and happy today (as usual) which was awesome.



Then at around 3:30, we packed up and headed over to Kofoid's. Ben & Scott got together and decided to surprise Rachel & I with and afternoon out and they watched all the kids. So, Rachel and I went to go see the movie 'Water for Elephants' at the Cinnabar and have dinner. We had a lot of fun just hanging out and relaxing. We haven't been able to go to the movies together in a LONG time, so it was quite a treat for us.


Thank you Ben and Zachary for a GREAT Mother's Day!! I love you both!!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! And I so enjoyed spending some time at the movies together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I promise to not neglect going to the movies with you again...I'm happy to off that roller coaster! You really are the best friend I've ever had and I always have so much fun with you!

    ReplyDelete