Silverton YMCA
Tonight was our first night of swimming lessons for the second time. As usual, Zachary LOVED it. We had so much fun, but we did miss our swimming buddy's from last time.



This time the class was a little more structured than the first time. We worked on kicking, using our arms, floating on our stomach and back, and jumping into the water. I couldn't seem to get the smile of of Zachary's face. In fact, we was a little mad when the class was over and it was time to get out.



We are looking forward to our next class on Wednesday!! I can't wait to watch Zachary progress, he seems to love it so much!!



Tonight was our first night of swimming lessons for the second time. As usual, Zachary LOVED it. We had so much fun, but we did miss our swimming buddy's from last time.
This time the class was a little more structured than the first time. We worked on kicking, using our arms, floating on our stomach and back, and jumping into the water. I couldn't seem to get the smile of of Zachary's face. In fact, we was a little mad when the class was over and it was time to get out.
We are looking forward to our next class on Wednesday!! I can't wait to watch Zachary progress, he seems to love it so much!!


No comments:
Post a Comment