Monday, January 17, 2011

Mistake #1 of Many
So, today I learned a valuable lesson!!! I learned that I can not take Ben and Zachary to the store together. Luckily, Zachary is young enough to have not caught on yet.
I needed to go to Target tonight, so we made a family trip out of it. As soon as we get in the store Ben says, "Zachary, want to go look at toys?" Zachary, of course having no idea what Ben is talking about smiled.

So you can guess what happened next....Ben and Zachary went to the toy department. Ben wasn't exactly finding what he was looking for, but he grabbed a toy anyway. Which of course, Zachary helped picked out! Not completely satisfied with his results, Ben decided we need to go the 'baby' section to find another toy. Once again, Zachary helped Ben pick him out a toy.



Zachary's Loot for the night!!

Wow am I am trouble if Ben thinks he is going to buy Zachary a toy everytime we go to the store. We just might have to minimize family shopping trips.


1 comment:

  1. Just you wait! Soon it will be you buying the toys because he just HAD to have it! He made out like a bandit!!!

    ReplyDelete