Best Feeling EVER!!
There are so many wonderful things about being a mommy!! I have to say though, one of the best feelings in the world is getting Zachary up. Every morning when I go to get him up he has the biggest smile on his face when he sees me. It literally melts my heart. In fact, the other day, I had to wake him up to get an appointment in time. As soon as he saw it was me, sleepy eyes and all he looked at me and had the biggest smile on his face. These are the moments that make everything worth it!! I love you Zachary...more than you will ever know. Thank you for being an amazing son!!
There are so many wonderful things about being a mommy!! I have to say though, one of the best feelings in the world is getting Zachary up. Every morning when I go to get him up he has the biggest smile on his face when he sees me. It literally melts my heart. In fact, the other day, I had to wake him up to get an appointment in time. As soon as he saw it was me, sleepy eyes and all he looked at me and had the biggest smile on his face. These are the moments that make everything worth it!! I love you Zachary...more than you will ever know. Thank you for being an amazing son!!
And it's just going to keep getting better. I'm so glad you love being a mommy!!!
ReplyDelete