Monday, April 12, 2010

Finding out the Sex

Before getting pregnant, I had always said, I didn't want to find out what the sex of the baby was. I wanted it to be a surprise. Well, of course, never say never, I know!! I couldn't help it. I wanted to know because I wanted to get the nursery ready and be as prepared as I can be (shocking to those who know me, I know). Also, right now, the unisex clothes are not the best on the market!

So on December 31, 2009 we had our ultra sound! Let's just say it was a good thing we wanted to know what we were having..... as soon as Dr. Renard put the ultrasound wand on my stomach below is what we saw:





IT'S A BOY!!! As you can see. The doctor was pretty funny, she said, "well I guess it's a good thing you wanted to know." There was definitely no hiding it. As you can imagine, Ben was ecstatic. And of course so was I. We were both so happy to see that everything was growing correctly!

So now comes the work/fun of picking out the everything....names (oh wait we already have that one done...to be disclosed at a later date), clothes, nursery furniture, nursery colors, etc.

Below are a couple other pictures that we were able to capture during the ultrasound.


The baby is waving at us!!


This is a 3-D picture of the baby. He wouldn't cooperate and let us see his face. He kept turning away from us!



No comments:

Post a Comment