Monday, January 14, 2013

Taking His First Step



Such a BIG day for Zac....Your first steps.  Auntie Rachel & Reed came over to have a much needed playdate with us!!  Zac had been thinking about walking, but I couldn't get him to do it.  I tried everything.  Well, apparently all I needed was Auntie Rachel and Reed.  Betweent he three of us, we were able to get him to start to take his first steps!!! It was so exciting and I was soooo proud of him.  I couldn't wait for Ben to get home so he could get to enjoy watching him learn to walk as much as I did!!  He was so funny, because he would walk with his hands in the air.  It looked a little funny, but I was ok with it.  I was just so releived that he was finially walking.  However....I did know that life would never be the same after today.



Reed wanted to go outside, and Zac wasn't able to go there by himself, we they decided to mimic each other through the glass door!! It was so cool to watch and it was encouraging Zac to stand and walk more!!

Thank you Reed & Auntie Rachel for all your help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment