This was the first year we were able to have a work/play vacation. We were so excited to have the Moriarty Boys, and Tyler and the kids join us for 4-Wheeling in Florence. However, we did miss Ali!!! We had such good weather for a change. All the kids had a blast!! We had three days of fun in the sun. We did lots of riding, playing, bbqing and just hanging out catching up. All the kids got along great and we really enjoyed the Moriarty's making the long journey up from Irvine California.
We had a lot of adventures for Zac on this trip. This was the first time I let him go out in the Rhino. He was so excited and had so much fun!! He loved watching all the 4-Wheelers speed by and especially watching his dad!! However, he would get a little sad when he would disappear into the sand. So a couple times we had to go chase him down. It was kind of nice that Zac still had his helmet on because that was one less thing we had to worry about!! I will say, we didn't venture too far out into the sad since it was Zac's first time, I didn't know how he would do and I was scared to take him out, I have to admit!!
The kids had a ton of fun playing around the campground. They would take Ava's 4-Wheeler and get it stuck, then all of the kids would work together to help get it unstuck. There were a few times when the kids got a face full of sand....I think all of them did. They also we all get on their own 4-Wheeler's and chase each other around camp!! It was so fun to watch!!
 |
| Nicholes, James, Luke & Ava |
We were even able to the kids to pose on their 4-Wheelers! And let me tell you, that was no small task to get them to all look at the same time!!

 |
| All the big kids getting ready to go for a ride!! They had so much fun!! |
 |
| Ben working hard as usual on Vacation!! |
 |
| The Moriarty Boys Posing for me!! They were so cute!! |


Everyone tends to give me a hard time because I don't let Zac get dirty enough....or so they say!!! Well here is proof that I sometimes let him get dirty. In fact, as you can see I even let him eat sand!! So now no once can give me a hard time!! Oh and he really LOVED it once he got his hands, head, arms, legs, and pretty much his whole body dirty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment