Sunday, December 11, 2011

Playing on the Tree Farm

During Harvest everyday is a new day with new adventures for Zac and I. Today we decided it would be fun to go down to the Choose and Cut and see how things were going. I couldn't not take my little cuties picture on the way day!! He is in such a posing mood I have to take advantage!! 
 

We got to see all the guys hard at work!! LOL....they really were working, waiting for the customers to come down the hill from cutting their trees. Zac has so much fun hanging out with all the guys. He wants to help with everything and help everyone. It is hard to keep him out of the way and safe at times. 
 
After our adventures at the choose and cut booth we headed home to do a little more Christmas Decorating. Of course Zac wanted to help do everything. We had so much fun hanging out and finding all our decorations. He wouldn't stop pushing the button on the snowmen and watching them dance. He had so much fun watching the snowmen, he ended up dancing, hugging and kissing them for a long time.
 

He even had fun helping me add a few more lights to the tree, we didn't have quite enough. Christmas is going to be soooo fun with Zac this year. I am so excited to watch him!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment