The Kofoids were nice enough to invite Zac & I over for a Pre-Thanksgiving dinner with Scott's Parents and Rachel's mom Becky. Ben was too busy working so Zac and I were excited to actually have a Thanksgiving Dinner since we were leaving to head to the Tree Lot in LA the next day.
Becky Loved spending time with Zac....I don't really think he minded either. He Loved her!!
Sawyer was pretty excited to have her friend Lauren be joining us for dinner at the fancy table also. They had so much fun!!
As usual, Rachel did a beautiful job setting the table. She always goes over and above to make everything perfect, welcoming and amazing for everyone!! Not to mention, the endless yummy and amazing food!! She is sooooo amazing. I just Love her!!
Scott's delicious and wonderful looking turkey made on the Treager!!! He is a great cook also!! Thank you so much to both of them!!
Zac was excited to get to sit at a big boy table to have a pre dinner snack!! He is such a little cutie!!
Let the BINGO Festivities begin. After dinner it was time for their traditional BINGO game to start. Rachel had tons of great prizes. We all had so much fun, and Scott did a great job calling all the numbers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment