Well Erika and Alexis were hanging out with Zac and I. Zac was taking a nap and all the sudden we heard him crying (which is not like him), so I went into his room to see this wonderful mess below awaiting for me:
Erika and Alexis, for some reason thought that it was hilarious and gross all at the same time. They were laughing at me because I was grossed out, then I told them I was going to let them clean up the mess and it wasn't so funny anymore!! LOL You can obviously tell that Zac had blueberries for breakfast and didn't chew them well. So after about 10 minutes and LOTS of wet wipes later I had the mess cleaned up!!! Oh the joys of motherhood. And by the way, Zac was really happy after he got all the blueberries out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment