Monday, July 4, 2011

My Own Swimming Pool



I thought that would it fun for Zachary to have his own swimming pool at home. Since he LOVES the water so much, I thought he would like it. Well you can't really call what I got him to begin with much of a pool, but it works for now.
-

He really had a lot of fun!! He like splashing the water all over himself and me and playing with his toys, squirting himself. He also learned that if he pushed on the side of pool right, the water would go out onto the deck. Once the water was on the deck he really like to splat his hand in the water and splash it all over.





I set the pool up a day before so the water could get warm...it didn't take it long, it was literally like bath water or a little warmer maybe. We had to be careful to not let him stay in too long as I didn't want him to get burned. I will say...he was not too happy about having to get out.


After I saw how much fun he had, I decided to buy him a bigger pool a couple days later. We will hopefully be going in it in a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. He really does love the water! And look at your fabulously skinny legs!

    ReplyDelete