This has been and amazing and life changing year!! I wouldn't trade it for the world. On April 17, 2010 my life was changed FOREVER....and for the better. Zachary Michael was born at 3:45 a.m. This year has been full so many wonderful memories I can't even begin to write them all down. Because of Zachary, I have changed in so many ways and I owe that all to him. I love him more and more everyday!! Thank you Zachary for being my baby!!
On April 17, 2011 I wanted this day to be all about Zachary. We planned Zachary's birthday party for 12:30 at Eric Emery's Ranch. We decorated with Balloons, streamers and other random decorations. His theme was kind of a fun jungle theme.


When everyone began arriving we had lots of food for everyone!! We had sandwiches, chips, salads, shrimp, dips and fruit....lots of yummy food!!




After lunch it was time for Gifts. Zachary is definitely a spoiled little boy. He received so many new toys ranging from Little People Barn, Noah's Ark, Train, , books, lots of OSU gear to a Wagon, A toy where balls pop everywhere, bath toys, baseball activity center, Bible, and much much more.



Zachary's cake, that was just for him, was a really fun Monkey cake that I made him. It was Chocolate with Butter cream filling. I actually bought the cake that everyone got to enjoy...it was extra yummy though. Champagne cake with Raspberry filling from the Lovin Oven. They also were nice enough to decorate the cake with the same characters as him theme.


Zachary actually did really good on his cake. He ate a ton of it. At first he wasn't too sure about it, but then after he tasted the frosting he was ready to go. I finally had to take the cake away from him....I didn't want him to get sick.





Now it was time to clean up the mess. He actually did pretty good and wasn't too messy!! It still did require a wardrobe change after the clean up...and I went through ALOT of wetwipes to clean him up. But it was worth it.


After Zachary's wardrobe change he decided to have a little snuggle time with Grandpa Kitty and Grandma Flo.


We were even lucky enough to have a special guest....Bebe. Ashley Emery brought her little new puppy and as you can guess the kids LOVED her!!

One advantage to hosting Zac's party at Emery's Ranch was the all kids and some adults to were able to go check out the horses and just run around the ranch and see what was out there.


Once we got home I decided to put all of Zachary's loot around him...I would say it was a very successful birthday!! Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate our amazing little boy turn One!!


Here is just a few more fun pictures from the day!!




Zachary always know that Mommy and Daddy Love You so very much!!
On April 17, 2011 I wanted this day to be all about Zachary. We planned Zachary's birthday party for 12:30 at Eric Emery's Ranch. We decorated with Balloons, streamers and other random decorations. His theme was kind of a fun jungle theme.
When everyone began arriving we had lots of food for everyone!! We had sandwiches, chips, salads, shrimp, dips and fruit....lots of yummy food!!
After lunch it was time for Gifts. Zachary is definitely a spoiled little boy. He received so many new toys ranging from Little People Barn, Noah's Ark, Train, , books, lots of OSU gear to a Wagon, A toy where balls pop everywhere, bath toys, baseball activity center, Bible, and much much more.
Zachary's cake, that was just for him, was a really fun Monkey cake that I made him. It was Chocolate with Butter cream filling. I actually bought the cake that everyone got to enjoy...it was extra yummy though. Champagne cake with Raspberry filling from the Lovin Oven. They also were nice enough to decorate the cake with the same characters as him theme.
Zachary actually did really good on his cake. He ate a ton of it. At first he wasn't too sure about it, but then after he tasted the frosting he was ready to go. I finally had to take the cake away from him....I didn't want him to get sick.
Now it was time to clean up the mess. He actually did pretty good and wasn't too messy!! It still did require a wardrobe change after the clean up...and I went through ALOT of wetwipes to clean him up. But it was worth it.
After Zachary's wardrobe change he decided to have a little snuggle time with Grandpa Kitty and Grandma Flo.
We were even lucky enough to have a special guest....Bebe. Ashley Emery brought her little new puppy and as you can guess the kids LOVED her!!
One advantage to hosting Zac's party at Emery's Ranch was the all kids and some adults to were able to go check out the horses and just run around the ranch and see what was out there.
Once we got home I decided to put all of Zachary's loot around him...I would say it was a very successful birthday!! Thank you to everyone that came out to celebrate our amazing little boy turn One!!
Here is just a few more fun pictures from the day!!
Zachary always know that Mommy and Daddy Love You so very much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment