Overall, my pregnancy has been wonderful! I have really enjoyed being pregnant and know that I will seriously miss it when I am not pregnant anymore. This pregnancy has truly been a blessing for me. I have enjoyed all the kicks, rolls and hiccups as odd as that may sound. I have been lucky to have an easy pregnancy. I never really was sick, I had to eat every two hours in the beginning but never got sick, the only craving I had was for pineapple. Apparently, I have bought a ton of pineapple since I have been pregnant. Ben said that he has never eaten so much before in his life....he didn't even eat that much in Hawaii :). However, one weird thing I did have was, apples...I couldn't eat apples. For some reason for me they tasted like Metal. I tried one apple and tasted horrible, but I managed to eat it. The second apple I tried to eat, I finally had Ben taste it to see if it tasted bad or what. He said it actually was a really good apple and it didn't taste like metal at all. The weird things pregnancy will do to your taste buds!!
A couple things that were kind odd for me were: it is becoming very difficult to put my socks and shoes on. Flip flops are rapidly becoming my friend :). It is also hard to shave my legs. I never thought that would be a problem, but it is...lets just say, its a good thing its not summer! It has been really a challenge to paint my toe nails also....I never did have to ask Ben to paint them, but I really debated. Lucky for him he didn't I spared him that task. However, he was wonderful enough to give me back rubs at night. But back rubs are a little more difficult than usual also, because I can't lay on my stomach, obviously. We managed to figure out if I lean over a chair, it makes it pretty easy...and he could pop my back when I needed it!!! Thanks for all the back rubs and helping me off the couch everyday Ben!!!
I am THANKFUL everyday for how blessed I have been during my pregnancy!! I can only hope that if we have another baby, that pregnancy goes as smoothly as this one. We are looking very forward to meeting our new son though!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment